Company Calendar

Guest ssawtelle

I am a current user, just set up my calendar this morning. My company is interested in using this product as a way to sync our schedules, as we are all over the place and very rarely together. Do we each have to have a calendar? Do I create a company calendar and then invite them all to be members, which is what I was planning? How does this affect pricing? Can I have company calendar that we all can log-in to with personal calendars attached?

Generally, whoever wants to add and edit events on a calendar needs to have his or her own Trumba account. But if only one person is adding/editing the events, that person would have the account and would publish the calendar for the others to see. Anyone with a web browser could see the published calendar and can also subscribe to an iCal feed which they could add to Outlook or Google for example.

If everyone in your group adds/edits events on the work calendar and needs his/her own account, the best arrangement would be for you to share the calendar you created with the others in your group. Each person would have access to the work calendar and also have his/her own personal calendars.