Date Finder Spud on TypePad

I am using Typepad, but I found the Upcoming Event list too cumbersome for what I want it to do. I like Datefinder Promotion Spud, but that means I have to put the calendar spud somewhere on the page, and as that information should be retrievable, but secondary. I don't want it all mixed in.

The upcoming events widget Trumba supplies for Typepad won't give me a month-at-a-glance view I need. And the month-at-a-glance view requires I put something on the page that isn't needed and just looks bad.

Is it possible to customize the Datefinder spud so that it will open up the day detail on Trumba.com once a date is clicked?

What you can do is paste the code below above the script code for the date finder spud but replace yourcalendarwebname with the webname of your published calendar (the name you chose when you published the calendar).

<script type="text/javascript">var trumba_teaserBase = "http://www.trumba.com/calendars/yourcalendarwebname";</script>

When you click a date on the Date finder spud, the calendar hosted on the Trumba website opens to the time period that contains the clicked date.