Sign in to follow this  
Guest JJlo

Format "Current Day"

Guest JJlo

Is there a way to customize the color of the "Current day" in the published calendars? The default color is extremely subtle and very difficult to see- especially if you display an entire month and have a lot of events. I challenge those of you with poor eyesight to notice that the 11th is the current day.

trumba1.jpg

Interestingly, when you log into the account and display the calendar, the color is easy to see:

trumba2.jpg

Thanks

Hi JJlo,

I was messing with the beta customization features yesterday, looking for this very setting, and I wasn't able to find it. I'll check with our developer to make sure there isn't one, and if not, I'll log a feature request for it. With all the other new settings, it seems like this would fit right in. Thanks for asking, I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you right now.

Jill / Trumba UA

Hi again, JJlo,

I got the info about the setting. If you turn on the beta features for your calendar, you can see it in the style customization fields. If you're not using the beta settings yet, see this post to enable a calendar for beta testing. I'd recommend trying them with a test calendar first.

Once you set your test calendar for beta features, here's how to find the setting:

1. Click Publish, and then click ok on the first page.

2. In the second page, where you see the summary of the first page's settings, click the Edit Styles link next to the name of the color scheme.

3. In the edit styles page, under Base Page Styles, there's a setting called Base Today Background Color. There you can enter the hex value for the color you want.

Note I'm looking at the pages that will be going live later in the week, which are still in beta-stage flux, so the setting names might be slightly different for you now, or they could be slightly different once the pages go live. But the procedure itself will be the same. : )

Here's some more info in case it's helpful: How to find the hex value for the color you want.

Have fun!

Jill / Trumba UA