Sign in to follow this  
Larry

Mixed-in Calendar No Longer Published

I publish a main calendar that has multiple sub-calendars mixed in. Until recently, all were being published correctly.

I must have inadvertently "unpublished" one of the sub-calendars, and although it is still listed as one of my mix-ins, it is not actually being published along with the main calendar and its other mix-ins.

How can I "turn it back on" so to speak?

Hi Larry,

Can I ask you some questions? I'm not sure why something would be listed in the mix-ins but not published.

• First, when you say listed in the mix-ins, do you mean listed in your Your Calendars list, or when you go into the publishing wizard, click step 3, the calendar is checked there? On a published calendar, the mix-ins need to be checked in the wizard (the mix-ins in your editing environment don't reflect or affect the published view).

• Next, do you display the mix-in control with your published calendar, and if so, is the calendar listed there?

• Do you know that there are current events on the calendar? Maybe it looks like it's not included because there are no events??

If you have a URL that you could point us to to take a look, that might help, too. Thanks! Hope we can figure it out.

Jill / Trumba UA

Hi Larry,

Can I ask you some questions? I'm not sure why something would be listed in the mix-ins but not published.

• First, when you say listed in the mix-ins, do you mean listed in your Your Calendars list, or when you go into the publishing wizard, click step 3, the calendar is checked there? On a published calendar, the mix-ins need to be checked in the wizard (the mix-ins in your editing environment don't reflect or affect the published view).

• Next, do you display the mix-in control with your published calendar, and if so, is the calendar listed there?

• Do you know that there are current events on the calendar? Maybe it looks like it's not included because there are no events??

If you have a URL that you could point us to to take a look, that might help, too. Thanks! Hope we can figure it out.

Jill / Trumba UA

Thanks so much, Jill. The answers to your questions are:

Yes, listed in the mix-ins but not appearing in the published output. But thanks to your help I discovered that they were gone by step 2 of the wizard because they had somehow been turned off in step 3. (Because everything has been working so well, I haven't been stepping through all the steps of the wizard.)

I turned them back on, republished, and my missing calendar is back once more. THANK YOU :D