Sign in to follow this  
Sal

Event Details Font Size

I've managed to customize just about everything using the various calendar style settings, but I can't find one last setting. How do I change the font-size for the single event detail view? That 8pt font you folks use as the default is pretty hard on the eyes, :P especially for some of our customers who fall into the elderly category. I've set just about every font-size entry I can find to "medium", but nothing is changing those event details. Can someone point me in the right direction? Our website can be found at http://www.knoxlib.org/portal. Thanks

Hi Sal,

Good timing with your question! Right now, you're not missing anything, there just isn't a way to set the size. However, it looks like after we release this week's update, you'll have a setting for editing the event detail styles. This will be in the Publishing Control Panel. That should be available probably by Thursday.

I'm sorry you had to go through all that trouble finding out, but I hope you learned where a lot of the other styles are in the process.

Jill / Trumba UA

Jill -

That's great to hear. I'll be looking for that new setting. We're telling our customers about our new web site, which includes the calendar, next Tuesday. It'll be good to have that detail in place.

Thanks