Sign in to follow this  
Gary

Link "hover" colors not working on Month View

Hey Trumba Folks,

I've noticed this for awhile and just haven't notified you yet. When you "Edit Calendar Colors" you can specify link and hover colors. The hover color works fine for every format except the "month view" format.

In other words, on my main calendar, when you hover over an event name, it no longer changes color like it used to. If I choose to display the calendar in "list view" or "table view", the hover feature works fine. I'm finding that, because the hover color doesn't change, people don't realize that they can actually click on the event name for more information.

You can see what I mean by checking the calendar page on my web site at http://www.lakotawestbands.org/calendar.htm

Thanks,

Gary

Hi Gary,

I'm glad you were able to let us know about this. I can see why the text is confusing, and I'm sorry it appears to not be working properly. I logged this info into our bug database, and I probably will know next week when it might be fixed. Thanks again for posting about this!

Jill / Trumba UA

Guest Adam

Hi Gary,

Thanks for contacting us. Jill noted your issue previously and we thought we had things resolved.

However, I've recently investigated this and can confirm that there is an issue regarding hovering over event titles within the month view. I've noted this to the proper people/places, hopefully we'll see this resolved soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Adam

Trumba Support