Sign in to follow this  
Singular

Publisher Dashboard

Using the dashboard, we can view the top three clicked events for each calendar and the amount of clicks over the past 30 days. Is it possible to view the total stats? I would like to know how many times each event was clicked each month, similarly to Google analytics.

best regards,

Joe

Hi Joe,

That's a great question. It looks like this isn't available at the moment. I'll be happy to pass along the request, though. I bet it would be useful for a lot of people.

Jill / Trumba UA

p.s. Sorry for the delay in response. I've been out for the past week. Will respond to your search question soon...

Hi Jill,

It's me again (ha-ha). While you are checking up on whether or not all events can be tracked, can you find out if tracking clicks to web sites is possible. A lot of my advertisers want to know one thing... and I think that this is the most important stat there is and needs to be tracked. How many clicks did their website receive from my website. How many referrals did they receive from listing their event on my web site? So if it can be done, tracking the amount of clicks for each event's links would be invaluable.

thanks,

Joe

Hey Joe,

This is a pretty interesting one, too, and I'll pass it to our biz dev people. I wonder if there's a way to do this already, whether through Trumba or not (or whether your sponsors can track this on their side)? I mean without having to buy a separate little thing, which if you did, might not be able to detect clicks inside the spud anyway. I want to consult with Anne on this one in case there are some possibilities while we're waiting for more tracking in the dashboard, and plus I'm curious now. I don't know much about this click-tracking world.

About your other post, no need to apologize for all of the questions -- I'm glad there are things we can do to contribute to the great things you have planned for your site!

Jill / Trumba UA