Sign in to follow this  
Jombee

Getting event to open in pop up window?

Hi all,

I'm trying to get an event to show up in a pop up window instead of opening in a "normal" page. Is this possible using teaserBase?

I've tried using javascript in a number of different ways, but it always throws an error. Any help is certainly appreciated!

Thanks,

Jombee

Hi Jombee,

Welcome to the Trumba forums, and thanks for your well-timed question! Currently you aren't able to do this, but it is a feature that development is working on even as we speak. There's not a definite timeframe yet, but it should be available soon. If you have any specific ideas about what your ideal popup would look like or include, feel free to share them here. I can't guarantee anything, but dev is certainly open to hearing about how people want to use popups.

Jill / Trumba User Assistance

Thanks for the response, Jill. Off the top of my head, I would simply like to be able to click on an event and have the event details show up in their own presized window. I guess that's pretty much the definition of a popup window though!

If we think of something specific we'll let you know. Thanks again.

I would second this request. It seems like clutter to have event details pop up with all the menus, etc., around them.

It would be nice to have them instead come up in a pop-up window that began with the Event Description, included the details that it does now, included the "Add to My Calendar" and "Send to Friends" and "Other Actions" links and then had a link to close the popup and return to the main calendar.

Tiffany