Sign in to follow this  
Kimberly

Green?

I like the new fades for the colors (at least I think they are new), but I didn't really appreciate having the default calendar color changed from white to green without notification. I noticed the green is being used on the Trumba site as well. I guess it is probably a seasonal thing, but I would really prefer such features be offered as optional instead of being pushed to our sites automatically.

I was able to get around it by republishing my calendar and changing the colors to white, but notification or an optional feature next time would be very much appreciated :)

Thanks,

Kimberly

I fear it's worse than that - my calendar is freaking out!

I've got a number of subcalendars and today I noticed that some of the colors had changed, just randomly. When I went in to investigate and fix them it was very strange.

I changed the color of one calendar to a red/brown color, but when the admin screen reloaded, the calendar was yellow, and the little square that holds the red/brown color was now yellow. I tried again, and changed the calendar to a lighter brown, which worked, but two other calendars independently changed colors at the same time.

It seems like every time I change a calendar color, the palette of calendar color changes as well. Colors that used to be available are not always available (like the light pink). I can't seem to get back to the combination of colors I used to have before it started freaking out. I change a calendar color and sometimes it accepts the color I've chosen and sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't, it just puts some random color in, and when I go to try again, I have a different palette. I try again, and I get the right color, but another calendar randomly changes.

It's out of control!

What's happening?

Guest Adam

Thanks for reporting this! I can confirm that this is something that we've recently noticed and believe we have resolved. The fix is going through our QA process and should be checked in soon (if not already by the time I enter this post). If your calendar colors are still changing next week, please let us know.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Adam

Trumba Support

Thanks for your quick reply. I'm glad to know it's a system problem and not just something I'm doing wrong. Can you tell me why there seems to be more than one palette of colors to choose from? Does it have anything to do with what pre-set color scheme you've chosen for the calendar?

If not, how can I get to see all of the possible color choices for the calendars at once?

Enquiring minds want to know!