I'm interested in using the Upcoming Date Table promotion spud. However, the date format (m/d/yyyy) doesn't match the date format (mm.dd.yyyy) we're using for news articles just above where we want to place the spud.

Any chance that we'll be given more control over those types of styling issues at some time? Soon? :blink:

Thanks.

Evan

Hi Evan,

Thanks for asking about this. I will pass the request on to development. As far as I know you're the first person to ask, so I don't have a timeframe yet or know what would be involved in supporting additional formats. But it's a great idea. If I don't report back with more info in a couple of weeks, feel free to check in for a status update.

Jill / Trumba UA

Thanks Jill.

My primary need at this point is just to restyle the date format to match a new site design we're close to launching. So, I'd be happy with just that in the short-term.

In the long-term, it would be nice to have a lot more styling options with the promotional spud. In fact, what about being able to "build" a promotion spud instead of being limited to the options that Trumba offers? In other words, being able to pick which event fields we want to show up, in what order, and some styling choices for each element (size, format, colors, etc.).

Thanks. :blink:

Evan

Thanks for these great ideas, Evan. I do believe that's the path we want to head toward. I don't know how long it'll be, but I know you're not the only one who is looking for this kind of flexibility. I'll ask development about this, too, in case there's more I can pass along.

Jill / Trumba UA