PFM

Canceled Event

I'm using an Upcoming Event spud on my website home page and would like to change the font color for a canceled event (just the word CANCELED) so that it stands out. I am unable to figure out how to change this setting and it currently displays in the same font size and color as the event.

TIA,

PFM

Edited by PFM

Hi PFM,

This is a great question, and I'm sorry to tell you that there doesn't appear to be a way to manipulate the Canceled label itself. As you've discovered, it's entered automatically and picks up your base event text settings. The only thing I can think of to do is to not use the Canceled check box, but instead enter the "Canceled" text in the Notes field, where you can format it locally with HTML tags.

Note, though, that to change the color it looks like you need to use the font tag rather than adding the style attribute to a div, span, or other tag. So for example, in the notes, you would type

<font color="red">CANCELED</font> ... remaining event notes (if you still want them there)...

Let me know if I can clarify anything. Thanks for asking about this. I'll add it to our feature request log.

Jill / Trumba User Assistance