• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kenm

kenm
  • Trumba Community Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:27 PM

Hi,

I've been following the forum discussions for a while and playing around with the software here and there as well. It seems that every week there are new updates that happen with the Trumba software. I'm wondering if you automatically send Trumba Users a weekly (or whatever duration) emails with those updates that you have made. As i'm looking to integrate this into my new website I need to know if you will continually keep me updated of those changes somehow.

Thanks.

#2 Jill

Jill

• Trumba Community Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 12:22 PM

Hi kenm,
Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you're interested in the what's-new announcements. We currently don't send email from the What's New calendar, but what you could do is subscribe to the RSS or Atom feed from the calendar.

It is possible to enable a subscribe option for email, but I'm guessing it wouldn't work very well for this calendar. The email would send events that start from the next time period and into the future, so most times your email would say something like, "No events for this time period."

I hope subscribing to a feed will work ok for you. You can also embed spuds for the what's new calendar on your own site. The webname for the calendar is whatsnew. Let me know if I can elaborate or answer any other questions. Thanks again for asking!

Jill / Trumba UA

#3 Nancy

Nancy

Advanced Member

• Trumba Community Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:22 PM

Hi Ken,

You can also visit this What's New page on our company site - it displays a spud from the whatsnew calendar that Jill referred to in her post:

What's New

- Nancy / Trumba Support

#4 kenm

kenm
  • Trumba Community Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 09:03 AM

Hi Jill and Nancy,

Thanks for the information. I didn't realize that there was that calendar available and I'm sure the feeds will help me as I was worried how I would keep up with the constant updates. I look forward to integrating this product to my website.

I have a question about the text message feature, but I'll post it as a new thread elsewhere.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users