Singular

Previous and Next Tabs

Hello all,

I really think something needs to be done about the Previous and Next tabs at the top of each calendar. Many people do not see it for some reason or another. The natural tendency is for people to read all the way to the bottom and look for a link at the bottom to direct them to the next page of events is there is more. I recommend having something at the bottom in place of the powered by trumba link that looks like this: Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 . Or at least in place of the previous and next tabs.

thanks,

Joe

Hi Joe,

We've gotten quite a few requests for putting the prev/next links on the bottom of list views, and it's a great idea. Actually, just a couple of days ago development let us know that they'll be working on this over the summer. So it should be available by fall at the latest. It involves some other list-view work that they want to do, too, so that's why I can't give an earlier or more specific availability date.

I hope that helps!

Jill / Trumba Client Services

Hi Joe,

We've gotten quite a few requests for putting the prev/next links on the bottom of list views, and it's a great idea. Actually, just a couple of days ago development let us know that they'll be working on this over the summer. So it should be available by fall at the latest. It involves some other list-view work that they want to do, too, so that's why I can't give an earlier or more specific availability date.

I hope that helps!

Jill / Trumba Client Services

Sounds good. thanks

Has this been resolved? I was wondering the same thing myself, and according to the above replies it should have been implemented a year ago.

Hi,

This feature has been in the product for at least a year now :rolleyes: You can locate this setting when you click Edit Settings & Styles for each of your calendar views when you go to the Publish>Calendar spuds tab. You will notice the option under the Navigation Buttons section to display the bottom navigation. This will allow the Prev/Next buttons to also be displayed at the bottom of the calendar view. Unfortunately we do not allow any additional customization of these buttons at this time.

Thanks,

Steve

Trumba Support