Diana Garcia-Lavigne

Calendar subscriber doesn't get mix-ins

Our calendar http://www.trumba.com/calendars/greenland_calendar is available for email subscription. However I just got word from a subscriber that her daily calendar email does not display any events - all the events are on mixed-in calendars. Clearly I'm doing something wrong with the calendar settings but can't find any info on this in the help topics I've looked at. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your guidance.

Hi Diana,

I think I can tell you what might be going on. In your Trumba editing environment, display the calendar you published, and then click the Email button above it. On that page, click Edit Schedule, and then go to step 2 of that process (Schedule & format mail in the green numbers toward the top). At the bottom of step 2, there's a setting where you can mix in the calendars you want to include in your email. Check the boxes for the ones you want, and those events will be included in the email.

I subscribed Trumba Support to your daily email, so I'll check what we get from your next message. But I hope it's just that the mix-ins need to be set in the Email wizard. Let me know what you find, and good luck!

Jill / Trumba Client Services

p.s. In step 2 of the Email wizard, you can also change the schedule to weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly if you don't want to send email out daily.

Thanks Jill, I believe that worked!

Hi Diana,

I think I can tell you what might be going on. In your Trumba editing environment, display the calendar you published, and then click the Email button above it. On that page, click Edit Schedule, and then go to step 2 of that process (Schedule & format mail in the green numbers toward the top). At the bottom of step 2, there's a setting where you can mix in the calendars you want to include in your email. Check the boxes for the ones you want, and those events will be included in the email.

I subscribed Trumba Support to your daily email, so I'll check what we get from your next message. But I hope it's just that the mix-ins need to be set in the Email wizard. Let me know what you find, and good luck!

Jill / Trumba Client Services

p.s. In step 2 of the Email wizard, you can also change the schedule to weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly if you don't want to send email out daily.

Hooray! Thanks for letting me know! (We got your calendar here, too.) : )

Jill