Hotch

iCal calendars not publishing to Trumba

Hi,

I have a number of calendars on Trumba, some of which are published to Trumba from iCal. Sometime during the past week all of the iCal calendars are not showing in Trumba. I have republished and even changed calendar names and republished with no positive result. Did something change over the past week?

The calendars that are generated on Trumba seem to work fine and are able to be seen on iCal.

Thanks

Hotch

Hi Hotch,

We've had several messages like this now, and I really appreciate your specific description and inclusion of what sync direction is causing the problem! :) I can take this info to our developers now and hopefully get to the bottom of it. I'm sorry that this has started happening, but stay tuned, I'll be back as soon as I can with more info.

Jill / Trumba Client Services

Hello again, Hotch and others,

Good news! Our developer has found and fixed this problem, and the fix will be included with this week's release. As of now, this is scheduled for tomorrow (Wed. 10/10) afternoon. Thanks for reporting this!

Jill / Trumba Client Services

Hey everyone,

This week's release just went live, so iCal publishing is back online! Let me know how your Q/A works, Hotch. ;)

Jill / Trumba CS