Sign in to follow this  
Singular

Custom Fields and Featured Events

If I define a custom field and create a event type using those fields, how can I place those fields after the Description section? We currently have the ability to order them, but they all appear before the Description section. I would like some of the fields to be before the Description section and some to be after. Is that possible?

On the event templates, all custom fields must be positioned before the Description field. On some of the calendar views however you can reposition the order of fields.

By the way, I just noticed that you now have an option for premium events. I am glad that it is now available. Can you give me details on that?

Yes, here is a little blurb from our What's New page for you on this (see the September 10, 2007 entry "Back to School" for the full post).

Featured Events

See this online help topic for more in-depth coverage so that specific events can stand out on your calendar. Featured Events are only supported on the Classic Table, List and Tile calendar views. Featured Events can also be set up to display in Promotion Spuds.