Custom Display Name

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Michael Rabkin

Michael Rabkin
  • Trumba Community Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 09:52 PM

I would like to have the option of having custom Display Names for each published calendar. When confirmation emails or notifications go out, they all come from the same name (set in the Account Settings screen in the Display Name field). This makes branding challenging when different calendars need to look like they are coming from different sources. Any way around this?

#2 Connie

Connie

• Trumba Community Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:12 AM

Hi Michael.

I believe you're asking for the announcement, reminder, and invitation email messages behave the same way as the calendar email messages and reflect the published calendar they originate from rather than the account.

It's a good suggestion. I just talked with our developers and we're going to explore making that change.

Let me know if I misunderstood what you're requesting.

If everything looks like it will work fine and the change goes forward, we'll try to let you know when it's implemented. If you haven't heard anything in a while, please reply to this post.

Thanks.

Connie

#3 adevandry

adevandry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:21 AM

Hi Michael.

I believe you're asking for the announcement, reminder, and invitation email messages behave the same way as the calendar email messages and reflect the published calendar they originate from rather than the account.

It's a good suggestion. I just talked with our developers and we're going to explore making that change.

Let me know if I misunderstood what you're requesting.

If everything looks like it will work fine and the change goes forward, we'll try to let you know when it's implemented. If you haven't heard anything in a while, please reply to this post.

Thanks.

Connie

Has this change been implemented yet?

#4 Steve A

Steve A

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 04:38 PM

Hi,
Unfortunately there has not been any change in this functionality. It is still an active feature request that we are still looking at to determine how to prioritize the importance against other feature enhancements to improve as well as new feature enhancements.
Thanks,
Steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users