Emailing events through Constant Contact

I spent hours last night formatting my Constant Contact email to send to my distribution list. I can't imagine that I'm reinventing the wheel with this, but I first have to copy the events that I want to circulate, paste them into word; replace each "..." (which isn't recognized by Constant Contact) with a "[more]" link that takes readers to my website; replace each headline hyperlink (which is a javascript link that will not work in CC); paste the reformatted list into CC (at which point the formatting may or may not hold, but the photos definitely disappear); then I have to move between my website and CC, dragging photos from my site to CC. 

Can someone please tell me a better way?

I am not sure if this will save you much more time, however another idea for you is to use an RSS feed, as this is a very quick and easy way to capture the event data, including images as we just added images to RSS feeds a few weeks ago.

To capture the feed, go to Publish and click on the Feeds tab and preview the RSS feed. One can also go to: https://www.trumba.com/calendars/<uniquewebname>.rss to view the RSS feed for any published calendar. With this feed you can copy and paste in to Constant Contact or Word for example and edit further if needed.

I noticed that you have opted to hide the Calendar Actions Panel for your main calendar, which when visible, does allow a site visitor the option to subscribe to your RSS feed from your calendar. To show this you can select Publish>Calendar Spuds>and then select Edit Settings & Styles for the Main Calendar spud. From here, select the Calendar Actions Panel and change the Display to Show.

Also, if you do decide to use the RSS feed for this purpose, you may notice with you calendar the RSS feed is a little slow to display as it appears there are some rather large images (in pixels) that are included as Event Images within the events on your calendar. Some of the larger ones I spotted are 578px x 392px; 600px x 986px and 568px x 696px, so they will take a few seconds longer to display in the feed. As a tip you may want to reduce those in size prior to importing into Trumba so they are closer to the actual display size you want them to appear on the calendar display.