3 replies to this topic

#1 Soleil

Soleil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:07 AM

In my Constant Contact newsletters, I'd like to include links to event detail pages for specific events, rather than a general link to the page on which my calendar is embedded. Is there a way to accomplish this?

#2 Steve A

Steve A

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 03:53 PM

What I would recommend for this would be to use a Permalink. By using a Permalink you can embed the URL into a newsletter or email and it will link directly to the event detail page for the specific event.

Thanks!
Steve
Trumba Support

#3 Soleil

Soleil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:38 AM

Am I missing something or should "permalink" really be labeled "tempalink"? Two days ago, the permalink worked fine in my current draft newsletter with constant contact. Today, the tempalink takes me to the event listing page, rather than the event detail.

#4 Steve A

Steve A

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:33 PM

Hi,
If you can provide me more details on this I can help you troubleshoot this Permalink question futher. If you have a specific URL, the event title, dates, etc that will help us to more efficiently resolve the issue for you. You can also email Trumba Support directly at support@corp.trumba.com if you prefer to send this type of information in an email.

Thanks!
Steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users