Image Library Management

Soleil

I've got a ton of stored images and would love to delete some of them. It would be real helpful if a field for the date of last use was included on the manage image page so that I'd know which images are appropriate to delete. To expedite the process of deleting images, it would also be helpful to be able to sort images by name, date and size and to be able to select multiple items for deletion. Alternatively, maybe Trumba could automatically delete any images that haven't been used for a year. Any plans for something like this?

Thanks for this feedback on ways to improve the image library functionality. I know the dev team has long term plans to make this area of the product more robust, and I will be sure this feedback is relayed. As for deleting images that have not been used for a period of time, this is not something we plan on implementing as all event data is owned and controlled by the Trumba account holder. All event data will remain within the account until the account holder deletes the event, images or calendars from their accounts.