Sign in to follow this  

Published calendar

I have subscribed to the calendar via Scholastic. It said it was free for 1 year to teachers. I composed a calendar and published it with a password, however each time I put in the e-mail address I get an error message that states their is no published calendar. Help!

Hi poochie,

Welcome to OneCalendar and our forums! I'm sorry you're having trouble accessing your published calendar. I'd like to ask you a few questions to try to figure out what might be going on.

First, do this:

1. Go into your OneCalendar account and display the calendar you published.

2. Next to the calendar name, if the calendar is published, there should be a line that says Published as calendarname, where the name is a link you can click. Do you see that?

If you don't see the link, for some reason the calendar wasn't published. If that's the case, you might try publishing it again.

If you do see the link next to the calendar name in your account, click the link to get to the published version. Enter the password you assigned to the calendar to display the calendar (this wouldn't be your email address, because I don't think the password you set in the publishing wizard allows non-alphanumeric characters, such as the @ sign in an email address).

If your password doesn't work, you can go back to the calendar in your account, click Publish, change the password in step 4 of the publishing wizard, and re-publish the calendar. Then display the published calendar and try the new password.

I hope this helps. Please let me know what you find out or if I misunderstood your question.

Jill / Trumba User Assistance

Hi poochie,

Welcome to OneCalendar and our forums! I'm sorry you're having trouble accessing your published calendar. I'd like to ask you a few questions to try to figure out what might be going on.

First, do this:

1. Go into your OneCalendar account and display the calendar you published.

2. Next to the calendar name, if the calendar is published, there should be a line that says Published as calendarname, where the name is a link you can click. Do you see that?

If you don't see the link, for some reason the calendar wasn't published. If that's the case, you might try publishing it again.

If you do see the link next to the calendar name in your account, click the link to get to the published version. Enter the password you assigned to the calendar to display the calendar (this wouldn't be your email address, because I don't think the password you set in the publishing wizard allows non-alphanumeric characters, such as the @ sign in an email address).

If your password doesn't work, you can go back to the calendar in your account, click Publish, change the password in step 4 of the publishing wizard, and re-publish the calendar. Then display the published calendar and try the new password.

I hope this helps. Please let me know what you find out or if I misunderstood your question.

Jill / Trumba User Assistance

Hi Jill,

Thanks Jill for your support. I did what you said. My calendar does have a link that says this calendar is published as "mrsknight". I did click on the link, but still recieved the "this calendar is not published.... "message. I'm not sure what could be going on. The link doesn't even take me to an "enter password" page at all. I even tried "unpublishing" the calendar and "republishing" it. Still to no avail.

Hi Jill,

Thanks Jill for your support. I did what you said. My calendar does have a link that says this calendar is published as "mrsknight". I did click on the link, but still recieved the "this calendar is not published.... "message. I'm not sure what could be going on. The link doesn't even take me to an "enter password" page at all. I even tried "unpublishing" the calendar and "republishing" it. Still to no avail.

Hi Jill,

After I replied to this help e-mail, I decided to go back and put in a new e-mail address and password. It works! I can now type in the address and retrieve the calendar. Thanks a million for your help!

Joyce

Hi Joyce,

Glad you are all set! It sounds like you set up a new Trumba Account and tried publishing your calendar with a password again.

Thanks for posting an update.

Anne / Trumba Support

Hi Joyce,

Wow, that's great news! Thanks for posting what you found, and please let us know if you ever have this problem again.

Jill