vinese

Event Mail (Announcement, 1st and 2nd Reminders)

This might be a stupid question but I want to make sure I understand Event Mail. If I want to send out an announcement to everyone who has registered in the class, do I have to create a distribution list and re-key their email addresses?

Event Mail, which includes the Announcement, 1st Reminder and 2nd Reminder is intended to be used if you have set up an event and you would like to send the event information to a group of people on a distribution list to promote an event. If visitors have already registered for an event and you have created a custom registration form, you have the option of making sure people who register recieve an email confirmation about their registration. We do not provide another email that goes out as an announcement or reminder to people once they have signed up for an event. When a visitor registers for the event, they are presented with the option of having an email reminder sent to them "x" days before the event starts. Within the Event Registration tab you can also manually set up and send an email reminder to all registrants.