Event Registration reports and feeds

Is it possible to receive and export a report listing all those that registered for an event? If so, how would I do this?

Does Trumba provide an API that I can use to link some of the data in my calendar with my member databases? Instead of doing an export of calendar information twice a week (and then slice, dice and import into my database) I would like the data to feed directly into my databases. Is this possible?

There are a few ways that you can do this. One way is to select the event in Trumba and then select the Event Registration tab. From here you will see the registration details for this event along with the option to "Export Registration Data" as a CSV file.

Another option is to select "Registration Report" under "Other Tasks", which you will find listed on the main Trumba interface page below your calendar listing on the left part of the screen. You can select the Calendar from the drop down menu and then specify a date range and then either run a report or download as a CSV file. This report will show you all event registration data for all events for the specified calendar.

If you have a Trumba account you can also use our API and run a Registration Feed: https://www.trumba.com/help/api/regservicefeeds.aspx