Trumba WordPress Plugin

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bhengh

bhengh
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 11:44 AM

I was just wondering if anyone has written a WordPress plugin to incorporate a Trumba spud into a widgetized sidebar? I've seen an old thread on using spuds with WordPress, but it is very old and WordPress has changed a lot since then. Does anyone have any recent experience with this?

Currently I am using a WordPress plugin called ICS Calendar which reads the iCal file from Trumba and incorporates it into my WordPress site, but I'm interested in using the spuds on my site.

Edited by bhengh, 27 April 2009 - 11:49 AM.

#2 Steve A

Steve A

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 02:27 PM

Hi,
I did some additional research on the WordPress.com Support Forum and found that Javascript and flash aren't allowed, for security reasons.

We would like to hear from anyone that has had success with this.

thanks,
Steve
Trumba Support

#3 bhengh

bhengh
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:22 AM

Sorry I wasn't clear. I was actually talking about a WordPress install on our own website, (see wordpress.org), not an account at WordPress.com. It is possible to add a spud to a WordPress theme, but I would like to add it as a Sidebar widget, which can be manipulated from the WordPress control panel.

I haven't spent much time trying it out yet, I was just hoping that someone knew of a WordPress plugin that would make it easy.

#4 adevandry

adevandry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:34 AM

Sorry I wasn't clear. I was actually talking about a WordPress install on our own website, (see wordpress.org), not an account at WordPress.com. It is possible to add a spud to a WordPress theme, but I would like to add it as a Sidebar widget, which can be manipulated from the WordPress control panel.

I haven't spent much time trying it out yet, I was just hoping that someone knew of a WordPress plugin that would make it easy.

You have to add the spud code as an html widget. Then edit it from your Trumba Control Panel. There's no WordPress plugin for Trumba.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users