#1 Singular

Singular

Advanced Member

• Trumba Community Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:41 AM

Hello all,

I have a password protected calendar that I mix in events from other calendars. I use a promotion spud at the bottom of this page which contains the events from one of the mixed in calendars. I set the teaserbase of that spud to be the page of my password protected calendar, because I do not want people to get access to the full event details unless they sign up. That all works fine. However, I would like to remove the "ADD TO CALENDAR" link on the botom of the popup spud so that they can not just add all the events to their calendar. Is that possible?

thanks,
Joe

#2 Steve A

Steve A

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:31 AM

Hi Joe,
Unfortunately the Event Actions that appear on the Event Detail screen (Add to my calendar; Forward to Friends; and the Other event actions) cannot be removed. The only “workaround” I can suggest is for you to edit the Event Detail settings. Go to Publish/Calendar Spuds tab and then click on Edit Settings & Styles for the Event Detail. Select the Styles tab and locate the Event Actions section. Here you can change the Link size to 0pt. Go ahead and then click OK. Select the Publish Settings tab and click on Edit Settings & Icons. Select the Icons tab and locate the Event Action Icons section and change these icons to [No image] and then click OK. All of the event actions and icons will now “disappear” from the event detail, with the exception of the small drop down field icon – and we do not have a way of hiding that for you.

Thanks!
Steve

#3 Singular

Singular

Advanced Member

• Trumba Community Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 04:26 AM

Thanks for the reply Steve. That's a great idea, but unfortunately, it does not work. It doesn't affect the popup spud, only the event details screan. Also, it doesn't remove the links, you can still see a horizontal line where the text and icons should be.

Thanks again for the suggestion.
Joe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users