Update tags ("Changed!" "New!") in Weekly Email

I looked at this page, but it doesn't seem to be what I'm looking for: https://www.trumba.com/help/events/newupdated.aspx

When my published calendars are emailed out, the email displays "Changed!" and "New!" on updated items. The tags are highlighted with yellow.

I don't want those to display. How do I turn that feature off?

• 7 months later...

We have the ability to hide the "new" and "changed" indicators on the digest (daily, weekly) emails that go out from your published calendars.  You will need to be using the List Email template and not the Classic Email template. To turn off these indicators, select your published calendar so it has a black check mark and click Publish>Email tab and from here if you have not set up the List Calendar Email template. If you have already set up the Calendar Email template, click Edit Settings & Styles for the List Calendar Email. Select the New/Updated Events tab. On this page you can set Show updated events from Yes to No and click OK to save your changes.