Customizing Event Actions/Add to My Calendar for second calendar

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Michael Rabkin

Michael Rabkin
  • Trumba Community Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:11 AM

I was able to successfully customize the look of the graphics and layout options for one of my calendars' Event Actions (when clicking Add to My Calendar). For some reason, that customization is now going through to all of the calendars on my account. No matter what I do, I cannot change the look and feel for any other calendars.

Here is the first one I edited, which I want to keep: http://www.trumba.co...dar=emoryhillel

Here is the second one: http://www.trumba.co...gia-tech-hillel
I want the Event Actions page on this to be customized differently than the first one. How do I do it?

#2 Steve A

Steve A

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 02:01 PM

Hi Michael,
There currently is only one event action page per Publisher account, so any additional calendars you publish on the account all need to use the same Event Action page.

What has worked for a few other clients is to consider using a more generic banner image that can be used for your published calendars or if appropriate you could also consider a animated GIF that can rotate between the various banner images.

Thanks,
Steve

#3 Michael Rabkin

Michael Rabkin
  • Trumba Community Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:37 PM

OK, that's fine. Now I have uploaded a new image and included the appropriate code in the Event Actions settings, but the old header is still there. I even deleted the original image, which was hosted on Trumba, but it won't go away. I can see the correct image when I click on "preview" in the publishing control panel. But the live Event Actions pages all have the old (deleted!) image still.

#4 Steve A

Steve A

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:55 AM

Hi Michael,
If you can email me the correct banner image to use I will go ahead and update this for you. Please email it to support@corp.trumba.com.

Thanks!
Steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users