Singular

Submitter Email

Hello. I was wondering if the email address of a person submitting an event through a Trumba form is stored in the main database table or a child table. If it is stored in a child table, how long are they stored? If they are stored in the same table as the event, if an event is deleted because it has passed, are the events permanantly deleted or soft deleted?

The reason I am asking is because I would like to get an exported list of email addresses of people who have submitted an event to us in the past.

all the best,

Joe

I don't know the answer to the retention part of your question, but you can get the submitter email as well as other information by exporting the calendar. Their is a link on the left side when viewing the calendar in trumba called "Export this calendar" - it gives to options for file format (CSV & ISO). Note however that if you have a calendar that includes sub-calendars that you must export the sub-calendars (exporting just the top level calendar will not give you all events). My calendar still exports events going back to March 2009.

Edited by McP

When you export a calendar, the export will contain all events in the past, present and future. As long as you have not deleted any events on the calendars, all of the data for these events will remain intact.

Thanks,

Steve

Thanks for your reply. I did know about the export function. I was wondering if deleted events were still kept in the databse for historical purposes. So I guess if I delete an event, I can't retrieve the submitter info for that event?

thanks,

Joe

Hi Joe,

Correct, once the event has been deleted, all of the data, including the submitters name, email and phone number are also deleted from the record.

Thanks,

Steve