You can include payment options on invitation-only or open-invitation events. To implement paid registration, you follow these steps:
- Contact Trumba to request that paid registration features be enabled on your Trumba® Connect account.
- Learn about the payment process.
- Determine which payment methods to offer and compare the processes from the visitor’s perspective.
- Link your Trumba account with your merchant account.
- Enable payment and refund options on events.
If you want to accept payments for events that your visitors register for, you need to establish a payment gateway between your Trumba account and your merchant account. Trumba has support for the following Payment Gateways: Authorize.net, Higher One (CASHNet), and Paypal Express Checkout.