3 replies to this topic

#1 Opuntia

Opuntia

Advanced Member

• Trumba Community Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:19 PM

I'm setting up a custom event registration form and it seem like the questions "Name" and "Email Address" are automatically part of the registration form....is that correct?  I'm asking because I wanted to not have email address, but it doesn't seem like that possible.

Am I doing something wrong in that I can't get rid of the email address field...or the "name" field for that matter?

#2 Steve A

Steve A

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:54 AM

By default the Name and Email address fields are required for registration as this is how Trumba tracks the registrant and allows an email confirmation to be sent to that registrant as well as notify the registrant if the event is canceled. There is an option on the Event Registration tab to make the Name and Email Address fields optional. 

Set up Event Registration

#3 Opuntia

Opuntia

Advanced Member

• Trumba Community Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:17 PM

Steve

I have another question, why is it when I select the Standard Invitation event registration form the "Send Registration Confirmation" option disappears?

Thanks!

#4 Steve A

Steve A

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:41 PM

The Standard Invitation is used by some users when they do not want a registration confirmation email to be sent to the person after they register for the event. This is by design for that specific registration form. You can create your own custom registration forms and create your own custom registration questions. Here is a link to a help topic with more information on creating custom registration forms.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users