3 replies to this topic

#1 Singular

Singular

Advanced Member

• Trumba Community Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:49 AM

Hello, I have a spud on this page: http://www.asingular...on.com/blog.php where the filter is not working correctly. Currently, it only lists 2 categories when there are 3. The articles included fin the spud are from all 3 categores, but there is no option to filter the third. Also, when I do filter the spud using one of the oter 2 filters, it only shows 17 results, when there are more.

Thanks for the help,

Joe

#2 Steve A

Steve A

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:33 PM

For your third filter, which appears to be ASC News (?), this is not appearing as there are no current events that have been tagged with that category. The Filter/Search cache we use is set to look 12 months into the past and 18 months into the future. I checked your events and the last event tagged with the ASC News category is dated 4/2/2013 so it has fallen out of range for the filter to pick up this in the Filter.

I have a feeling this filter/search cache window is also what is causing fewer events to appear when you are filtering, as you have events that are out of range.

#3 Singular

Singular

Advanced Member

• Trumba Community Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:17 PM

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the reply. Is there any way to remove the date range from the filter. I am using this spud as news type spud and only show past articles (descending order). So I would need to show all past events in the same manner as one would show all future events if it was ascending order.

all the best,

Joe

#4 Steve A

Steve A

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 09:14 AM

There is not a way to remove the date range from the filter. The only way to work around this would be to have another calendar set up and have those events either be owned by this new calendar or have those events Also Show On that calendar. Then you could publish this calendar without a filter view and it could then show all past events without hitting that search/filter cache date restriction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users