Sign in to follow this  

Sharing schedule but not specifics

Trumba has been a lifesaver for our family, in which we have three people with active schedules and -- before Trumba -- a nightmare in keeping track of who is doing what, who will take whom to sports gigs, etc.

Now that I have a sync'd up Trumba calendar, I'd like to make it available to people who want to set up appointments with me. It would save multiple email volleys. The problem is that while I'd like others to know when I'm free and when I'm booked, I am not necessarily interested in having people be able to know what I'm actually doing at specific times.

As near as I can tell from the FAQ, this is not possible.

Is there a way -- or a suggested workaround -- to share my available/booked time blocks and *not* share the specifics of what I'm doing at those times. This is basic functionality in networked calendar applications such as Outlook and MeetingMaker.

If this is not part of Trumba now, I would vote to make it an enhancement for future releases.

Rich G

Thanks Rich G for sharing what Trumba is doing for your family and for the two great feature requests. There isn't a way to do free/busy sharing today in Trumba and it is definitely something our dev/mktg groups are aware of. We are also aware that folks are interested in the ability to have others be able to propose appointments for open slots. These are on our feature request lists, but we don't have announced dates to share at the moment regarding their availability.

Anne