Sign in to follow this  

Sharing calendars

Is it possible to share a sub calendar with a group, say work group, and have them have a different login and password and not have access to my main calendar? Also, in the full version, when mail reminders are sent, is it possible to send it without graphics as it is getting caught up in our spam filter.

Thanks

Will :rolleyes:

Hi Will,

Thanks for your suggestions.

We hear a lot of feature requests, and Trumba will definitely continue to evolve, to accomplish what you are looking to do today would take a second Trumba account. First, you'd share the calendar(s) that you wanted the other person to have edit rights to, then they could use CalendarSync and do the sync using their Trumba log in.

Thanks also for alerting us that the reminders are getting caught in your spam filter. This is helpful to know.

Regards,

Anne / Trumba Support

Hi Will,

Also, in the full version, when mail reminders are sent, is it possible to send it without graphics as it is getting caught up in our spam filter.

If you're still lurking, would you by chance be able to send us any more detailed info about this issue? For example, would you or your IT person be able to go behind the scenes and find out whether the spam filter or server says something about the graphics? So far, our developers haven't seen that the graphics in particular were triggering spam filters, so if you have any details about the graphics being the culprit (or if anyone else reading has experienced this and can provide details), it'd be very helpful. If you don't want to post them in a public forum, feel free to send me a personal message.

Thanks!

Jill / Trumba UA

graphics triggering spam filters

Any more detail on this issue? I sent an email to myself, and I think Trumba is doing this correctly.

OutLook typically blocks displaying any graphics that are remote ... it gives spammers too much information about whether or not a person has viewed an email or not.

On the other hand, a graphics-free email distribution might be a useful option.

Hi Dick,

We do have a feature request in for a graphics-free email distribution option, so I'll add your helpful comments. But I haven't heard anything new since the last post, so I don't have any other details I can add right now, I'm sorry.

Jill / Trumba UA