Sign in to follow this  

Address Book Details

Hi,

I am using the trial version to see if I like Trumba. I noticed that when I go to create an addressbook I do not have the opition to add categories or street address etc. I want to caputure all information currently in outlook and continue to capture. Am I missing something?

SDN

Hi SDN.

You can store only email addresses in your Trumba OneCalendar Address Book.

At the moment, you can't use categories to organize your Address Book entries. We've had requests for this feature, however, and it is on our feature request list.

Connie / Trumba User Assistance

Hi SDN.

At the moment, you can't use categories to organize your Address Book entries. We've had requests for this feature, however, and it is on our feature request list.

Ah, I was hoping that would not be the case. I really need the address. I hate yahoo but that looks like thats what I will have to do.

thanks

Hi SDN.

Hi Connie,

What about adding a way to rename the email address that is listed to a "real" name. I can't remember who belongs to what address.

SDN

Hi SDN,

This is also part of the existing feature request. For the moment, the only time the person's name appears is if he/she has a Trumba OneCalendar account. The name that the person puts in the account settings appears in your address book (if you use the email address they use to sign in to the service).

Jill

Trumba UA