Sign in to follow this  

Sharing Reminders

I've just signed up for an account for myself and other members of our company. We are sharing calenders and it's great but we really need to be able to share reminders. By this I mean if I set-up an event then as well as it showing up on the other persons calender i would also like them to get the same reminder that I set. Is this possible?

Hi duncanj,

This would be a nice option, but right now it isn't possible to set up reminders this way. The sharee has to create his/her own. This is similar to a frequent request we get that is to be able to specify multiple email addresses to which to send a reminder, which might also help you. I do believe it's something we will offer at some point, but I'm afraid I don't know when. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you. The only other option I would throw out there is to set up a daily scheduled email, but I know that's not the same as a reminder. I'll add your comments to our existing feature request for this, too.

Jill / Trumba User Assistance

Guest clever.dave

Hi Jill.

Was just wondering at what stage yuo guys were at at getting the multiple recipient email cracked for reminders?

We are looking to be able to get that asap, as different members of our team all need to be reminded the same things!

Thanks for your time.

Dave

Hi Dave.

I can't give you any real promising news about when the feature for sending reminders to multiple people might be implemented.

I want to suggest a workaround, though, that might meet your needs in the meantime.

You can send one-time or scheduled calendar email messages that contain lists of upcoming events. For more information see: Send calendars by email.

With scheduled calendar email messages, you don't have the same level of control you do with reminders. You can choose the day for the calendar email to be sent but not the exact time or a specific time before an event. But you can send a one time calendar email message at any time of your choosing.

Calendar email messages list all of the upcoming events for a time period you specify. If there is one particular event you want to remind people about, you could also show that event on its own calendar and then set up the calendar email for that calendar. To also show an event on a calendar, click the event title to open the Event Information form. On the far right, under Also Shows On, select the calendar you also want the event to appear on.

Sorry the reminder feature still isn't available. Hope this helps some in the mean time.

Connie