How to hide the Add to My Calendar and Email Reminder buttons?

Guest jross

Can you hide the Add to My Calendar and Email Reminder buttons that are displayed above the events on my calendar? These are also options on the event detail view when I click on the event title to view the details about the event. Is this possible and how?

• 4 months later...

You can disable/hide the Event Actions (Add to My Calendar, Email Reminder, etc) that display above your main calendar by going in to each of the calendar settings by selecting Publish>Calendar Spuds tab and then click Edit Settings & Styles for each calendar template you are using. You will notice a setting under the EVENT ACTIONS section and you want to change this from Multiple to None in the drop down:

image.png

If you would also like to hide these same event actions on the event detail screen, you will want to edit the event detail view for both desktop and mobile detail views. Go to Publish>Calendar spuds tab and locate the EVENT DETAIL VIEW section and click Edit Settings & Styles for the event detail view you have set up. Locate the FOOTER section and set Show Event Actions from Yes to No and then click OK to save.

image.png

On the same screen, scroll to the very bottom and locate the MOBILE CALENDAR DETAIL VIEW section and click Edit Settings & Styles for the Event Detail view for mobile. Repeat the same step as above and change Show Event Actions from Yes to No and then click OK.

MORE INFORMATION ABOUT EVENT ACTIONS: https://www.trumba.com/help/events/takeactionevents.aspx