Does Trumba currently have the ability to have customers sign up for an event on the calendar and possibly even pay for it?

I need a calendar that will display all of my shops classes and allow my customers to register/sign up for what ever class they want. I'd also like to have the ability take a class deposit/class fee, via PayPal or some other source.

• 5 years later...

Trumba has Paid Registration

If you want to accept payments for events that your visitors register for, you need to establish a payment gateway between your Trumba account and your merchant account.

Supported gateway providers as of July 2020:

• Authorize.net - This gateway allows payment by major credit or debit cards.
  • CASHnet - This gateway does not support refunds through the Trumba paid registration interface.
  • Higher One® (formerly CASHNet®) - This gateway allows payment by major credit or debit cards and ACH (Automated Clearing House) account debit.
  • PayPal Express Checkout - This gateway allows payment by major credit or debit cards and by PayPal.
  • InstaMed - This gateway allows payment by major credit cards.
  • Stripe - This gateway allows payment by major credit cards.
  • TouchNet- This gateway allows payment by major credit cards.

With a Trumba Publisher account, paid events fees are $1 per attendee plus 1% of transaction total (maximum $10). No additional charge for free events.

In an organization that hosts different event types, it’s common to route online payments through different payment gateways according to the event type. In Trumba, you can add as many payment gateways as you want, and you link them with calendars. So to route payments for particular event types through particular payment gateways, you arrange event types by calendar.

You can further categorize event types on a single calendar, through custom fields or other means. However, all payments for events on one calendar will be routed through the same gateway.

Contact Trumba Sales to start accepting payments today. Click here for more information about payment gateways.