Sign in to follow this  
ferg

change width of embedded calendar

Hi there -

Our webmaster has embedded a published calendar on our organization's web-site. Is there an easy way to increase the width of the embedded calendar?

Thanks.

Hi ferg,

The easiest way is to embed the calendar into a table for which you can define a specific width. Let me know if you want me to elaborate.

Jill / Trumba UA

I assume that works top to bottm also?

Hi ferg,

The easiest way is to embed the calendar into a table for which you can define a specific width. Let me know if you want me to elaborate.

Jill / Trumba UA

Hi igenr8,

I'm sorry I lost track of your post and didn't answer it Monday! I don't think this works with a table cell, or if it does, I haven't found the attributes that allow it. For restricting the height, instead of a table, you could try embedding the calendar inside a div something like this (with whatever width and height settings or additional attributes you want, such as a border or padding):

<div style="line-height:100%;width:650px;height:300px;overflow:scroll;">

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="http://www.trumba.com/k.aspx?calendar=yourcalendar"> </script>

</div>

I haven't had a huge amount of experience using this particular code, but it's worked for me the times I've tried it. If anyone else has any other tips, please feel free to chime in! Hope this helps.

Jill / Trumba UA