Sign in to follow this  

Subcalendars

I created three new subcalendars but they aren't appearing on the external published calendar. I probably just need to do something very simple to cause them to appear but I don't know what that is. The actual events appear on the toplevel calendar but the three new subcalendars do not appear in the mix in list on the public published calendar.

Hi livestephen,

I hope it's a simple matter, too! It sounds like you might just need to go through the publishing wizard again and select those subcalendars that you want to mix into the published view. If you create them in your account and mix them in, they don't automatically get mixed in. This lets you mix in events from a calendar you want to keep private if you want.

So just to elaborate a little:

1. Display the calendar you published, click Publish, and in step 3 (Mix ins, paging, & grouping), you can select your new subcalendars to mix in.

2. Here you can also specify whether you want the mix-in control to be included (to allow users to select which calendars they want to view).

3. When you're done, click step 5 (Done), and the published calendar should show the mix-ins. (You might need to refresh the browser if the calendar is currently displayed.)

Let me know if I misunderstood the question and you're still having the problem. Good luck!

Jill / Trumba UA

I created three new subcalendars but they aren't appearing on the external published calendar. I probably just need to do something very simple to cause them to appear but I don't know what that is. The actual events appear on the toplevel calendar but the three new subcalendars do not appear in the mix in list on the public published calendar.

Jill, thank you, that was it. I just needed to go to the publish function and add the new calendars to the mix. Thanks again!