Sign in to follow this  
Opuntia

How to add display name in address book

I imported a whole bunch of names and email address into Trumba from Outlook and the Trumba address book shows their display name next to their email address...which is great.

But I can't figure out how to add a display name when just adding a new contact directly from the Trumba/address book page.

Anybody have any suggestions.

Hi Opuntia,

Glad you were able to figure out a way to import Display Names. There isn't a way to alter or add a Display Name (except your own in Account Settings).

Anne / Trumba Support

Anne,

Thanks for the reply. While looking around the forum for a search for my answer (which I didn't find) I saw that there are lots of requests for a better address book system...I second that. Since it is just an email list, I don't think it needs stuff like address and phone numbers, but just last name, first name, email address and maybe category. And, an easy way to edit these contacts.

-Matt

Thanks for your comments, Matt. We'll add your comments to the feature request list. I don't have a timeframe on when you might see some changes, but development is taking a look at how they can improve the way it is now.

Jill / Trumba UA