Let public add events to my calendar

Currently I have a very rudimentary "event calendar" on my website that I designed myself. I allow registered users of the website to submit events to the calendar if they wish...

But I still want to be an "administrator" or "calendar owner" and be able to moderate user-submitted events to the calendar.

Is this possible with a Trumba calendar? I want a much more intuitive interface for a calendar on my site than the current one I have designed. I really need to have people be able to add recurring events easily as well. like, "Every Monday and Tuesday in August".

We have a very high website traffic level and this functionality would be a good replacement.

Edited by Steve A

We do offer an Event Submission Form add-on which is an additional $50 per month that you can include in with your Trumba Connect subscription. This allows you to create an unlimited number of event submission forms from this account. If you would like to add this to your existing account, please contact Trumba Sales at sales@corp.trumba.com