Jacob

Can visitors submit events?

Hi eyedesign,

I answered your other post. Hope it helps. Please reply on your other topic if you have additional questions.

Jill / Trumba UA

Hi eyedesign,

I answered your other post. Hope it helps. Please reply on your other topic if you have additional questions.

Jill / Trumba UA

I need your help Jill for the pid, hash, and calname. I just need to know if they supposed to be replaced with something or calname needs to be replaced.

Thanks,

Eye

Hi Eye.

I'm wondering if you just copied the HTML code provided in the Help topic Add a submission form to your website.

At the moment, you can't just copy the code provided in the topic the way you can with spuds. You have to request a submission form and then you receive HTML similar to the code in the Help topic that already contains a hash and pid designed specifically for you. You can change the calendar parameter, as described in the topic.

So to get a submission form, you first have to go through the process of requesting one as described in the Help topic or by sending an email message to support at corp.trumba.com. Then you get the specific code you need to paste into your website.

Does that make sense?

Connie

Hi Eye.

I'm wondering if you just copied the HTML code provided in the Help topic Add a submission form to your website.

At the moment, you can't just copy the code provided in the topic the way you can with spuds. You have to request a submission form and then you receive HTML similar to the code in the Help topic that already contains a hash and pid designed specifically for you. You can change the calendar parameter, as described in the topic.

So to get a submission form, you first have to go through the process of requesting one as described in the Help topic or by sending an email message to support at corp.trumba.com. Then you get the specific code you need to paste into your website.

Does that make sense?

Connie

Thank You So very much,

I was told to look at that then copy and paste. And the entire time I am trying to just copy and paste it does not work.

But I did ask for a submission and they sent me a link to go to the help page. So I will try again to see if anybody returns my request for a submission form.

Thanks, That was really helpful :)

Hi eyedesign,

Please take a look at the email from support. It should have information unique to your account in it (pid, hash etc.).

Regards,

Anne / Trumba Support

Hi Mark,

This is functionality that we hope to make available as a standard feature in our paid offering. In the mean time, we have set up a few Trumba Calendar Professional subscribers with this functionality.

Here is a sample use of an event submission form:

http://www.techeventreview.com

Please check your email for a little more information.

Regards,

Anne / Trumba Support

Hello

Can I Please have this setup too for the general public to submit events and I approve them first on a Submitted form /calendar. Then I move them to the real calendar. You can see that this is what is needed for this Community Website.

http://SoutheastSanDiego.com

Thank you

Cheryl

Also I am trying to get the BIG problem taken care of, I did post it:

I am wanting the Upcoming Events Crawler Spud & Calendar Spud on my site, but they are NOT showing up right, they do different things in different browsers. I have tried republishing my site 4 times plus even got a new hosting service and published it under .info to see if it worked.

What is the “trumba_teaserBase variable”? Is that the problem?

Can you PLEASE look at my site / codes?

URL: http://SoutheastSanDiego.com

(1) The crawler spud is setup on the Main header panel to go all the way across left to right page width. (I want this look) And is seen on all of the pages. It’s look even changes page to page:

(1) Some times it is short and has space on the right side.

(2) Some times it is only a paper-thin plum color line.

(3) And some times it is just NOT there.

(2) The Large Calendar Spud is at the bottom of the pages; I am wanting to set it up on most of the pages.

(1) Some times it is NOT there at all. (See home page even in other browsers)

GREAT SCRIPT

Thank you

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl,

Please see my response to your other post.

Everyone,

I'm going to close this topic, because I put info about requesting a submission form here:

Requirements for requesting an event submission form.

Please post a new topic if you have questions that aren't covered in the instructions, and I'll edit the instructions as needed. Thanks!

Jill / Trumba UA