Sign in to follow this  
Frank

Upcoming Events

As I went back to view my Web site (I had Upcoming Events in the Performance Schedule template). I noticed that all my events are showing, not just the upcoming events. I also noticed that there is no field in the Publication mode to check between All and Future events.

Has this option been removed? If so, I believe we should have that option returned. I know you now have the Upcoming Events Spud and the Crawler but the Performance Schedule provides more information than the upcoming spuds. Also, I use an iframe for the Performance Schedule and all activity is enclosed within the iframe whereas the upcoming or crawler spuds takes you to the Trumba site (or another page on one's Web site.

Any comments? Thanks

Hi Frank,

We did make a change in the paging and grouping options. Sorry for the change in display.

Here is the help topic on the matter:

http://www.trumba.com/help/pubmpg.html

In the experiments that I tried, it seems that there is a way to set your default page to be the current day, so your old data is available only if someone pages back to it. (We tried to solve for the same problem that previously was solved using All or Future events, by giving the calendar publisher a choice to specify that the current day needs to be the default page.)

I don't think this was your question exactly, but if you need to use the Crawler spud or the Upcoming Events Spud and want to be able to click on a calendar event and have it go to an event on the same page or another page, then there's a variable that you can set. Please see the following post for more information:

http://forums.trumba.com/index.php?showtop...1750entry1750

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anne / Trumba Support

The page, http://www.trumba.com/help/pubmpg.html, didn't really seem to help. First, I don't seem to see either paging or grouping options on the publishing pages. There is the Mix In, Filters and Event Actions, but no info for setting the page. Do you change the default page within the <script> and, if so, what is the procedur.

Hi Frank,

We did make a change in the paging and grouping options. Sorry for the change in display.

Here is the help topic on the matter:

http://www.trumba.com/help/pubmpg.html

In the experiments that I tried, it seems that there is a way to set your default page to be the current day, so your old data is available only if someone pages back to it. (We tried to solve for the same problem that previously was solved using All or Future events, by giving the calendar publisher a choice to specify that the current day needs to be the default page.)

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anne / Trumba Support

Hi Frank,

Thank you for reading the document and considering the options that are available. I am so sorry but I somehow missed the fact that you are using the Performance template and don't have paging and grouping choices available to you. I have the issue submitted to our development team, and as soon as I learn more I will post an update.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anne / Trumba Support

For now, I've switched to List and that seems to keep everything to the current week. Not quite as good as Performance, but at least it's current.

Hi Frank,

Thank you for reading the document and considering the options that are available. I am so sorry but I somehow missed the fact that you are using the Performance template and don't have paging and grouping choices available to you. I have the issue submitted to our development team, and as soon as I learn more I will post an update.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Anne / Trumba Support

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the update that you are using the List template as a workaround.

We do want folks to be able to use the Performance template in the way that you were using it. The issue you reported is currently being investigated.

Anne / Trumba Support