Sign in to follow this  
lisac

Printing Calendars

I am trying to get my company itnerested in Trumba. Only thing is my boss really likes calendars printed in a list. Will Trumba do that? It seems pretty easy.

Also, If we have a Trumba account and 15 users, do we all have to have a 9.99 account, if that is the option we decide to go with?

thanks!

Hi lisac,

Thanks for asking about Trumba. You're right it's easy to print a calendar in a list. You can print in whatever format you view or publish it. In the account, just choose the view and then click Print.

Also, even if you publish it in the Month template, people viewing the calendar can still change the view to Classic Table or List format if they want to print it that way (if you embed a published calendar into your web site, you'll have to also embed the Template Chooser spud to do this...).

If you had 15 users who all wanted to edit the calendar at the same time, you would need to have the 9.99/month account. However, if you don't mind all signing in to the same account (with the same email address), and as long as only one person is signed in at a time, you could use just one account.

I hope that helps!

Jill / Trumba UA

Thanks Jill,

I have another calendar question: I know in Outlook you can’t have too many events on one date before it doesn’t show up (it just shows that little arrow indicating more events). This happens on-screen and in print. I would like it to show a ton or be unlimited.

I mean in the calendar format, can you see (not just see an arrow) all events on that date, no matter how many events are there.

thanks,

LisaC

Hi LisaC,

It depends on the format in which you want to print. The Month view (is that what you mean by calendar format?) is the one that's most likely to show the least amount of info. This view is designed to fit in a more confined space. I can't remember off the top of my head, but it might actually be limited to the area of one printed page. However, if you switch to 5-week view, which is similar in appearance, or a list view, more information will appear. Also, I believe that if you publish the calendar using the Month template, the view isn't as strict as it is if you're signed in to the editing environment. If you choose a view that displays location and notes, that info will appear for all events. It's just that they'll print on more pages...

Here are a few related forum topics in case you're interested:

Printing from Trumba

Print calendar and show notes

Month vs. 5 Week view

Jill / Trumba UA