Sign in to follow this  

Different Colors for Different Event Types

Hello,

Could someone please tell me whether it is possible and if so how to make different event types different colors? In one of my sub-calendars I have several different types of events and in order to distinguish them from each other it would help to have different colors for them. Thanks!

Hello SCTrumba,

To make events of a certain appear in a different color, you would actually need to group that certain type of events in a separate calendar. Then when you view or publish that calendar mixed-in to another calendar, the events appear in a different color.

Here are a couple of help topics that deal with this: http://www.trumba.com/help/mixins.html and http://www.trumba.com/help/pubmpg.html#mix

Sorry if this causes you some extra work separating out events from the subcalendar you already created.

One option that could save you a little time would be to view your current subcalendar in list view, select the events you want to group together in another subcalendar for that type of event (be sure you've already created the other subcalendar), and then select the Move events to... option in the action list and click Go. Also in List view, you could then delete the events you need to remove.

Hope this could work for you.

Regards,

Nancy / Trumba Support