Crawler Width

I have been using Trumba on some of my websites for a few months. However, today I noticed a problem with the crawler. It had always been nicely centered and only using a small amount of room. Today it seems to be to the left and trying to go the full width of the webpage. I have not made any modifications to a couple of the websites and am wondering what could have caused this changed all of a sudden. If you need to see what I mean look at www.reedsburgyouthfootball.com

Thank you.

It looks like the new spuds are now in production. I ran into this problem when I tried out my web site during beta testing of the new spuds. I'm not sure if this is the best "techie" solution, but I got around the probelm by inserting a single row, three column table. I put the spud in the middle cell and specified the middle cell width to be the same as the desired crawler width. It ended up working perfectly.

Hi lyndonlegend,

Gary is right about the new spuds going live, and they behave quite a bit differently behind the scenes. Your page looks good now, though, at least from where I'm looking. Did you try Gary's suggestion? I would've probably suggested the same thing. Let us know if you're still having problems.

Thanks, Gary!

Jill / Trumba UA

I have been using Trumba on some of my websites for a few months. However, today I noticed a problem with the crawler. It had always been nicely centered and only using a small amount of room. Today it seems to be to the left and trying to go the full width of the webpage. I have not made any modifications to a couple of the websites and am wondering what could have caused this changed all of a sudden. If you need to see what I mean look at www.reedsburgyouthfootball.com

Thank you.

All,

I'm working on a fix for everyone that should get our Spuds back to the desired width and allow the containing element's alignment to continue working. I apologize for not getting this right the first time, the sizing of the Crawler spud, in particular, is tricky. You can temporarily get around this using the fix described below. In general setting trumba_CrawlerWidth = "100%" and wrapping the crawler SCRIPT tag with a fixed width DIV will force the issue.

-Troy