Sign in to follow this  
Gary

Visitors "jumping" to a future month

Okay, you've turned me into a total Calendar geek. I think I've now incorporated every feature available into my web site at www.lakotawestbands.org.

I'm loving the new spuds you introduced this week, and I set up my event submission form this morning. But Trumba, what have you done for me lately?

In all the incredible functionality, this calendar seems to miss one basic function that is incorporated into every "inactive" calendar I've ever seen -- that is the ability for a viewer/visitor to easily jump to a future month. Typically, this is handled by a drop-down menu that shows the names of future months. Click on the name, and you go directly to that month. The new spuds make scrolling through months faster, but it's still a pain.

Any thoughts on this? Is there something there that I just haven't figured out?

Thank you, awesome Trumba folks....

Gary

Okay, you've turned me into a total Calendar geek. I think I've now incorporated every feature available into my web site at www.lakotawestbands.org.

That is awesome! : )

Thanks for posting a link to your site. It was fun to see what you've created.

I'm loving the new spuds you introduced this week, and I set up my event submission form this morning. But Trumba, what have you done for me lately?

Ah, yes, that inevitable question. ; )

In all the incredible functionality, this calendar seems to miss one basic function that is incorporated into every "inactive" calendar I've ever seen -- that is the ability for a viewer/visitor to easily jump to a future month. Typically, this is handled by a drop-down menu that shows the names of future months. Click on the name, and you go directly to that month. The new spuds make scrolling through months faster, but it's still a pain.

Any thoughts on this? Is there something there that I just haven't figured out?

Ok. We had two requests for this in a span of a few days for this feature. Right now there's a solution for navigation, but it's not the one you requested. The question I ponder is how this would work for calendar views that are not month views but say table or list. We'll definitely give it some thought and log the feature request for our developers and marketing team.

Thank you, awesome Trumba folks....

Thanks Gary for posting!

Anne / Trumba Support