Licensing Question - Multiple users editing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cfickett

cfickett
  • Trumba Community Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 07:11 AM

Is there any plans to modify the existing pricing model. I would like to have 5 calendars that can roll up into one overall calendar.  And for each calendar, I would need one user to have add/change/delete capability.  This is for a non profit website and although I love your products capabilities, I find it hard to justify since it would cost me $600 per year to provide this edit access.  I realize I could have all users login with one ID, but I want them only to be able to update their own calendar.

Would it be possible to use one Professional license and 5 submission forms, (1 form for each of the 5 calendars)?

Please give me some good news on this front!!
:unsure:

Edited by cfickett, 15 August 2006 - 07:20 AM.

#2 Jill

Jill

• Trumba Community Expert
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 03:04 PM

Hi cfickett,
Well, actually, you'd have to use only one event submission form, and it might work pretty well. You (or whoever is the keeper of the overall calendar) would set up the calendars in your account so that when one of the other editors submits an event, they choose the category (calendar) it goes to. You can require approval or have the other editors submit directly to the calendar.

To request the form, follow the instructions in this post: Requirements for requesting an event submission form

Once you have the form, to learn about setting up your calendars the way that works best for you, see Add an event submission form to your website.

I hope this works out. Good luck!

Jill / Trumba UA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users