Hi,

i have embedded my spuds into inline frames and they work great! Unfortunetly however, when a user clicks on any of the links on the date finder or the upcoming events, the page that loads breaks out of the frame and takes over the site.

How can i rectify this so that i can maintain some sort of identity from the original site?

Thanks

Sorry if this is a dumb question -

Are you sure that it's just breaking the frame, or is it taking you completely out of your site to the trumba-hosted calendar page?

If that's happening, you need to change the teaser base to point to the page in your site that contains your calendar spud.

Hi,

i have embedded my spuds into inline frames and they work great! Unfortunetly however, when a user clicks on any of the links on the date finder or the upcoming events, the page that loads breaks out of the frame and takes over the site.

How can i rectify this so that i can maintain some sort of identity from the original site?

Thanks

Dr. Hansen-Quao,

Using inline frames (IFRAME tag) to embed spuds works fine. However you don't need to do so as we do that for ourselves already. Thus you'd be putting an IFRAME in and IFRAME, an unnecessary step. You need only insert our Spud SCRIPT tag where you desire the Spud in your document.

As for keeping you on your site, you need to do as wyndwoman said and define another page on your site that houses a calendar Spud that you want to display when events are clicked in the date finder or upcoming Spuds. You set the trumba_teaserBase variable to point to this calendar page.

I recently explained this in the following two threads.

http://forums.trumba.com/index.php?s=&...post&p=3205

http://forums.trumba.com/index.php?showtopic=878

I hope this helps.

-Troy

Edited by Troy