#1 Singular

Singular

Advanced Member

• Trumba Community Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 10:19 AM

Hello all,
I am going to be incorporating a new password protected version of my calendar to my site soon, but have a question. Does the password protected calendar have any options to request a valid email address to sign up for the calendar? Can I tie in a submit form which has full name and email address? Once they submit, an automated email would be sent to their email address with the calendar password?

all the best,
Joe

#2 Steve A

Steve A

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:27 AM

Hi Joe,
This is not functionality that is built in to Trumba, however you could design a webpage where a visitor would "Sign-In" to your site and after they have been validated, you could then have an auto-generated email send that email address the password to your password protected calendar.

Thanks,
Steve

#3 Singular

Singular

Advanced Member

• Trumba Community Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:22 AM

Hi Steve,

I know I have already made a few enhancement requests for the password protected calendar feature, such as the ability to alter the text seen on the password required screen, and adding more fields, such as email and name. I would like to throw another one on to your list.

It would be great to be able to have multiple levels of security for a given password protected calendar. No access: Would do exactly as it sounds. Limited access: Would allow users to see the calendar spud view, but not allow them to drill in to the event detail view. Full access: Would do exactly as it sounds.

all the best,
Joe

#4 Steve A

Steve A

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:17 PM

Hi Joe,
I have gone ahead and submitted this additional enhancement request to the existing feature request on file for this feature.

regards,
Steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users